Friday, July 14, 2023

Where I Was & Where I Am

 

My name is Jason Curtman.  I find myself just a few months away from turning 53 years of age.  While my body has had some bumps and bruises, even an amputation which happened about 5 yrs ago (I lost the front half of my right foot) my mind still feels like I am in my late 20's or maybe even early 30's.  A lot of things have changed over the years.  I have had a lot of jobs in my life.  Working for Ronald Reagan and his campaign when I was 16, cleaning out car wash pits, mowing yards, bussing tables, cooking pizzas, working private security, running a printing press, police officer, fugitive extradition agent, corrections officer, police chief, customer service representative, radio show host and now recruiting.  I have travelled a lot. I've seen a lot of people.  I've done a lot of things.  

This new blog has a two fold purpose, at least for now.  To recap the old, to consider and plan the new.

I hope you enjoy these memoirs and considerations.  I have a lot to offer in the way of thoughts, experiences and even recommendations and reviews.

In the meantime, check out some of my other sites and interests I have had in the pasts. 

www.highnoonbbq.com 

This is my latest endeavor and there is a lot of really cool things there!

www.ourfantasticwebsite.com

www.jasoncurtman.net

No comments:

Post a Comment